Errors in admin after moving to another server (Solved)

Please LogIn to Reply!

Post By: admin | 26-01-2012 06:35 Reply

Hello

The server where my store was hosted had some problems this week and I couldn't access my store for more then 12h, after it came back I started to have warning error at the top of the store and at the top of the admin login page.

I tried to change the permissions to the files I had the warning for but couldn't fix the error message, I even tried to empty the database, restore the backup one I had, delete the whole store and re-upload the backup I had on my pc, but it didn't do the trick so after almost 20h of trying and trying I finally emailed my web host and asked him to restore my whole store for me after explaining the problem I was having.

But it looks like it didn't work so he decided to move my store to another server to see if it would fix the problem.

It did fix those error but now I am having some error at the top of the admin after I am login, and now I have absolutely no idea what would need to be fix.

So if someone could tell me what I need to do to fix those error I would really appreciate because now I am about to make a nervous breakdown!! This is the error I am getting!

Code: Select all
Warning: fopen(/home/cleosfle/public_html/image/test) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/cleosfle/public_html/admin/controller/common/home.php on line 48
Warning: fopen(/home/cleosfle/public_html/system/logs/error.log) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/cleosfle/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 12

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cleosfle/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 14

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cleosfle/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 16
Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cleosfle/public_html/admin/controller/common/home.php on line 52
Warning: fopen(/home/cleosfle/public_html/system/logs/error.log) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/cleosfle/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 12

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cleosfle/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 14

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cleosfle/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 16
Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Too few arguments in /home/cleosfle/public_html/admin/controller/common/home.php on line 55

Warning: fopen(/home/cleosfle/public_html/image/cache/test) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/cleosfle/public_html/admin/controller/common/home.php on line 65

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cleosfle/public_html/admin/controller/common/home.php on line 69

Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Too few arguments in /home/cleosfle/public_html/admin/controller/common/home.php on line 72

The store I am having problem with is: http://www.cleosfleamarket.com

tks

Cleo

`Reply Or Comment!